Friday, March 1, 2013

Wow, hey. Apparently I've sucked at keeping my blog up to date since I graduated. Did I even mention that I graduated? Erm... Yes, yes I did. Well that's good, I don't suck at this nearly as much as I thought I do then. I'm not very good at it, still, but that's something I can work on.

I'm house sitting (again) currently, and I'm taking care of two lovely little cats, Spook and Mitzy (Mitsy?), and I have a view of the ocean, and life is good. But that's not my reason for being here today. Nah, today I just have to say 'I'm going to Europe in like 59 days!' This is a thing that's happening, so yay! I'm not sure if I'll have much time to blog while abroad, but I'm hoping I get to write a little bit (maybe on the train/bus/plane?) and because of that, I'd like to direct you to my shiny, new, never been used (yet) travel blog. If you want to follow my adventures (and preparation), I'll try to be better at updating things there than I am at updating things here. Other than that, I don't have much to say tonight. I've been trying to get back into some writing tonight, fueled by brie with crackers and jam, and tea (and Dr Pepper because I'm classy like that?), and it's been... Interesting. Apparently I'm writing a short story about the search for that perfect, elusive white tee shirt. Who knew?

I guess I could give you a sneak peek at that, but you'd possibly die of boredom. *reads back story* Yeah, you'd definitely be bored. So I'll leave you with a few quick photos of... erm... Early December through January and February. Yeah, sorry 'bout that.
Frosted Leaves :)

 
Snowy Hills (and trees) on a New Years Day walk :)

Walks with the Great Aunt by the sea :)

I live in the best place (by Great Aunt's house in... January!)

House sitting view, zoomed in. 

Isn't she a cutie? With the Observatory floor in the Castle

These ladies and I played tourist in our "hometown" in December

Night at the Gardens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment