Thursday, June 9, 2011

... She Lives!

Wow, so I guess it has been a while since I wrote anything in here, huh? It's not that I haven't wanted to, it's just that every time I think of it something either comes up and I get side-tracked for hours, or something else happens and I think, "Oh, I'll do it in an hour" and then realize that I have to leave. Even this blog post is being cobbled together at various times! So, I guess last time I wrote I was on the beach in the sunshine, contemplating a change of scenery... Well, guess what?

I'm still here.

Yupp, I'm still at home, but I'm much busier than before. I'm now working two jobs, which puts me at 7 days a week (on average) where I am at a workplace of some sort. However, I really love my new job. I'm working at a Curves location (where I had already been working out since 2007) and I really enjoy. Not only am I working out and getting back into shape, but I am meeting some truly amazing women with some great stories to tell and wonderful bits of wisdom.

Aside from that, not too much is going on. This past Sunday was my first day off in 2 weeks and 2 girlfriends and myself went up to Longbeach Saturday night, camped out, and had a blast on the beach Sunday. We also got some very toasty sunburns.. I'm nearly all recovered, but there are a few blotches on my back that may peel.. So much for wearing sunscreen! I had it on and I got nice and toasty.. D didn't wear any and is lobster red, so overall it was a fairly successful trip to the beach, right?

Aside from the beach and work, I'm all caught up on Doctor Who (and can't wait for Autumn to roll around!), I've started watching Doctor Who Confidential on occassion (which is sort of neat), and I'm considering watching Torchwood.. Has anyone out there seen it? Have any opinions as to whether or not I should see it?

I think that's all I can think of to write out for this post, but if any inspiration bites, I'll letcha know. I'm off to have a cuppa tea and then probably head to bed because I'm working (again) tomorrow... Ta! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment