Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Let's look through my purse

So, I came to the conclusion at the grocery store today that at times I put FAR too much stuff in my purse. Today was one of those days because it was fairly full. Like, it didn't close full. Want to know what was in it (because I do. I can't remember!)? Well, I think I'll clean it out and see just how much was in there.

  • 2 t-shirts and a sweater
  • lunch/dinner dishes
  • eyeglasses in a case
  • water bottle
  • cell phone
  • wallet
  • deodorant (I went from job A to job B today, okay?)
  • 3 sets of keys and a sign in fob
  • Titus Andronicus from the Folger Shakespeare Library
  • The Wings of the Dove by Henry James
  • 2 year planner
  • notebook (miniature)2 headbands
  • 2 ipods (old and new..)
  • contact lens solution
  • camera
  • 2 packs of chewing gum (5 Rain and 5 React fruit for anyone interested. yum!)
  • pocket knife
  • locker key
  • hand lotion
  • Tylenol and allergy medicine
  • receipts
  • lighter (from a camping trip, haha)
  • lip balm (love my Burt's Bees!)
How do I get that much stuff in there?! Well, I guess that's all I've got today as all I'm doing lately is work, read (just finished The Hobbit), sleep, eat, etc. Oh, and buy books. Lots of wonderful books. So many books! :)

I need to buy a smaller purse.

1 comment:

  1. That is one stuffed purse. For some reason my brain read that last bit as "I need to buy a small pack mule". Maybe time for sleep.

    ReplyDelete