Sunday, March 27, 2011

Should I re-title this 'My Tea Blog'?

So I was going to write something concise and wordy and everything, but I just don't know if that's going to happen tonight. It's Sunday (as usual) going into my last week of classes for the term (thank gosh!), and I'm drinking tea. However, I've only had 2 cups of tea today, with a third sitting beside me steaming - I'm down a bit from usual because today's been a bit busy. Which is a bit sad. Also, there's not terribly much to recap about my week.


I've discovered that I much prefer the game 'Dominion' to the game 'Settlers of Catan', but neither's my cup of tea; I've bought my little sister's birthday present (Happy birthday Wednesday, Bug!!); I've finished a paper; and I've borrowed a bunch of music from my little sister. Currently, I'm listening to Christina Perri's 'Jar of Hearts' on repeat. And that almost sums up my week. Almost.

I've got to be like, one of the only people looking forward anxiously to tomorrow. This is because I'm expecting an email from a company that I want to work for this summer holding a job description that I'm to read. After reading said description, I'm to tell them if I'm still interested in the job and they'll continue to consider my resume. I'm fairly certain I want the job after looking over the website and everything, so I'm excited. This is also the first company that's even acknowledged receiving my job application and resume, so I'm excited that they're even showing this much interest in me and acknowledging my existence. So yeah, that's why I'm all like... Hyped for a Monday (on which I have to be up at 5:45am).

In other news... Well... I went to work again today?! Haha, such an exciting life I'm working right now, right? Drink tea, go to school, go to work, do homework, try to catch up on Doctor Who, see friends... Actually, I see Ray-Ray at work, but I need to see her socially. I should arrange to do that! I think I have a new idea of something to do this week - arrange to see people (Actually, I went out Friday, hence the games. I was invited to a pub-crawl but had already said yes to this. Next time maybe the pub-crawl..), finish term (ack, two tests to study for!!), work on a Friday night, celebrate Bug's birthday, maybe start a paper that's due during exam period, and finish 2 novels. When I'm done my last few assigned novels, I'll update y'all on how many books I've read in the past 8 months. You may be blown away.

However, I think it's time to finish my cup of tea, listen to a bit more music, close a text conversation in which I'm trying to encourage a friend who has crazy amounts of work to do, and go to bed. I'll talk (type) at y'all later!

(I'm just realizing how ego centric this whole Blog thing is. But I'll come up with something insightful to say one day... Any clues??!)

Oidhche mhath :) (no I can't properly pronounce that. But I've been told it means "Good night" in Scottish Gaelic. Please correct me if I'm wrong!!)http://zombee1990.deviantart.com/art/Jar-of-Hearts-172884435

No comments:

Post a Comment