Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Energetic (short and sweet today!)

That's how I feel right now, and I think it's because I finished at the gym about half an hour ago. Does this ever happen to anyone else, or is it just me? I'll go to the gym or a dance class (or the gym coupled with Zumba, a current favourite!) or have a really intense skating session, wear myself out, and half an hour later I'm totally wired and ready to go again. Don't get me wrong, it's kind of great, but it's a little mystifying for me. I mean, I just worked my a$$ off for 45 minutes (because I extended my Curves workout that little bit longer:P), got petrol, and now I'm ready to go out and dance. But I can't, because I have to eat dinner in a little, so stretching and dancing around my room it is lol.

But yeah, this whole energetic thing, it's amazing. It also always makes me think of this song. Possibly because it has such a dance-able beat. Or because I'm that odd. I could go on to talk about more things to do with 'E' that are unrelated to anything, but to be honest I had a hard time thinking of what I was going to write about today. I considered a lengthy post about Evelina, the book that I've recently finished reading (which was alright for an Eighteenth Century social novel), and I also considered writing about eclecticism, electricity, or Europe. But I decided against all of those when I sat down at my computer today with all of this energy - none of those seemed to be things that I could wrap my head around at the moment. Especially since I've been studying Canadian History and Archaeology all day >.<

And so, today's is going to be a short blog because I just can't bring myself to say much more about being energetic without doing something somewhat productive or interesting; I'm off to do some stretching and dancing and such. However, I'll leave you with this clip to do with 'E', if you'd like...

Because this song always seems to make me smile. And the dancing is pretty neat. (also, it seems to be a BoA day around here)
 ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment